Here are a bunch of other projects I've worked on.
- Flappy Josh - A Flappy Bird clone based off an amazing hero named Josh.
- CS:GO Case Simulator - Just as the title says, it's a case opening simulator that can currently open Chroma and Chroma 2 cases.
- Fight the Beast - A mobile HTML game where you fist fight and diss b345t1n355 until one of you wins.
- Better Aeries - Get rid of all the useless junk and even get a dark mode on the Aeries website with this Chrome extension.
- Cross-project Variables - Transfer values from one Scratch project to another.
- Chip-84 - The first CHIP-8 and SUPERCHIP-8 interpreter/emulator for the TI-84 Plus CE calculator.
- GEMU - A Garry's Mod addon that allows you to emulate NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, and Sega Genesis games during gameplay.